Crowfeather is a small, lean, sleek, skinny, smoky-gray, almost black tom with blue eyes, a small, neat head and lean, long limbs.
- Crowkit was born in the old forest nursery along with his brother, Eaglekit.
- Crowkit once snuck out of camp and traveled to Fourtrees, where he tried unsuccesfully to climb the Great Rock.
- He is found by Ravenpaw and Barley, who tell him how his parents where worried. Yet he thinks no one likes him.
- They take Crowkit back to WindClan camp.
- Is one of the chosen four cats to travel to the sun-drown-place.
- When the journey starts, the other cats notice that he is stubborn and hot-headed.
- Falls in love with Feathertail, the RiverClan cat on the journey.
- Devastated when Feathertail is crushed by the rock because of killing Sharptooth.
- When ready to become a Warrior, he asks Tallstar if he can choose his Warrior name. He requests Crowfeather, in honor of Feathertail.
- Sees Leafpaw hanging onto a cliff about to fall and die. Two ShadowClan warriors had already slipped off the edge.
- Crowfeather thinks how he failed to save Feathertail.
- He helps Leafpaw up and they begin to love each other.
- After awhile, he wants to run away from the clans so he can be with her.
- She finally agrees, but turns back after realizing Cinderpelt is in grave danger.
- His mother was Ashfoot.
- His brother is Eaglekit
- His mate was Leafpool (formerly), but then he took Nightcloud as his mate to prove his loyalty to WindClan.
- His kits with Leafpool are Hollyleaf, Lionblaze, and Jayfeather. His kit with Nightcloud is Breezepelt.
- He is a descendent of Wind.